CUSTOMER CANCELLATIONS (MUST BE SUBMITTED TO HIMALAYANARABICA® IN WRITING)
• Cancellations received up to 10 business days prior to class will not be charged the training fee.
• Cancellations within 3-10 business days prior to class will not be refunded/will be invoiced the full training fee. As a courtesy, we will allow you to apply 50% of your payment toward a future HimalayanArabica® course within one year of the cancellation date.
• Cancellations within 1-3 business days prior to class, and no-shows, are subject to payment for the full amount without future training credit.
• Registrant substitutions may be made at any time.
• Please note that if you do not cancel or do not attend, you are responsible for payment.
CANCELLATION OF COURSE BY HIMALAYANARABICA®
• HimalayanArabica® reserves the right to cancel or change a class at any time, including but not limited to, lack of participation, classroom, equipment or trainer availability.
• Notification will be provided within 14 days of the class, whenever possible.
• Registrants will not be charged for the course.
• HimalayanArabica® is not liable for any direct, or indirect, consequential or special damages that may be incurred due to a cancellation of a scheduled class, including, but not limited to, cancellation penalties for transportation or accommodations. The customer or student’s sole remedy shall be the refund of prepaid course fees.
HimalayanArabica® shall not be liable for damages of any kind resulting from errors or omissions in the training materials nor shall HimalayanArabica® be liable for any damages resulting from the use of the training materials or other information conveyed at an HimalayanArabica® course.